The Immunize Europe Forum is an information-sharing platform that aims to increase peer-to-peer exchange and collaboration among professionals working or volunteering in immunization–related fields in the World Health Organization (WHO) European Region. The online space is made available to the immunization community by the WHO Regional Office for Europe as part of an overall effort to achieve the goals and objectives of the European Vaccine Action Plan 2015-2020.
◦ The purpose of the site is to help people and organizations to discuss and share experiences, information and knowledge stemming from their professional or volunteer work in immunization-related fields. Topics and discussions should be related to immunization in the European Region, and should in general be aligned with the goals and objectives of the European Vaccine Action Plan. This site should not be used for activities or discussions that are not related to this objective.
◦ You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam, but also postings that clearly advertise a product).
◦ You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access the site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
◦ You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
◦ You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
◦ You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or graphic or gratuitous violence.
◦ You will not use this site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
◦ You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
◦ You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
◦ You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
Protecting other people's rights
◦ You must own, or be affiliated with content uploaded to the site, e.g. be the author, owner or rights holder.
◦ You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the site.
◦ You will honestly and accurately inform users of the organizations and entities with which you are affiliated.
◦ The administrators are not responsible for how the content is used outside the Immunize Europe Forum website.
Formation of groups
Groups formed on the site should be relevant to the topic of immunization in the European Region.
Groups and postings of the material on this site do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of WHO concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities.
The content and views posted on the site do not necessarily represent the decisions or policy of WHO and are not the responsibility of WHO.
Termination of use
If you violate the letter or spirit of these rights and responsibilities, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for the Immunize Europe Forum, you will be denied access to the site and an attempt will be made to notify you, but the site administrators have no obligation to do so.
The Immunize Europe Forum site will not share member contact information with other users. Disclosure remains the responsibility of individual users.
When you give this website personal information, steps are taken to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while many efforts are taken to protect your personal information, the site cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, your personal information, or the practices of the site please contact us.