Dear all, 

Vaccines Today has published a new 1-minute animated video highlighting the importance of protecting the whole family against vaccine-preventable diseases.

The idea is to emphasies 'protection' (which research suggestions is a strong motivator) and to present vaccination as a social norm - something families do to protect their loved ones, just like wearing a seatbelt or a cycle helmet. 

This is the first of a series we are making which will feature the characters shown in this video. We want to highlight vaccination at all ages so we plan to make video focusing on the children, the grandmother, the adolescent...the mother might even become pregnant at some point! And we even showed the dog getting his vaccines :)

Please share and reuse. If anyone wants a version without the English voiceover let me know. I have already shared a language-neutral version with an Italian colleague who plans to add an Italian voice-over. Email me directly on finnegag_at_gmail.com and I'll send the video and script.